Customer and Member privacy is a high priority of Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area and Muskoka Ski Club. We have the responsibility to protect the confidentiality of any information about our Members and customers and to safeguard the use of information customers may reasonably expect us to keep private.
We will maintain the confidentiality of personal information you provide to us and will use it only to support your customer relationship with us.
In protecting your privacy rights we will:
- Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Honour customers' requests to remove their names from our telephone, email or mail solicitation lists.
- Strive to keep customer records current and accurate.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information that is necessary to provide the most helpful and personalized products and services to meet customers' needs.
- Maintain the confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
- Honour requests from customers for account information we have about them.