Kids' Camp 2018-2019
There is no better way to get your children Skiing or Snowboarding this winter. Choose from a variety of options to suit your budget and your schedule as well as your child's ability and interest. These value-priced camps offer instruction and coaching in fun, well-organized sessions that will improve your child's ability and enjoyment.
Helmets are recommended for all camps, check out http://www.lidsonkids.org
Christmas/March Break Camps: 2018-2019
Christmas Break 3-Day Camp Dates:
December 26-28, 2018
December 29-31, 2018
January 2 - 4, 2019
Waitlists are available for camps that are full, please call us at 705-789-1773 or email email@example.com
March Break 2 & 3-Day Camp Dates:
March 11-13, 2019 (3day camp) 9:30am & 12:30 pm Tiny Tot FULL / 10:30am Tots FULL & 1:30pm Tots FULL /
2hr Novice Ski Group FULL & 4 hr Novice Ski Group FULL
March 14-15, 2019 (2 day camp) 10:30 Tots FULL & 1:30pm Tots FULL
TINY TOTS 3-Day Ski Camp (3-4 years as of Dec 31, 2018)
THIS IS A BEGINNER LESSON. FOR MORE ADVANCED TINY TOTS AND TOTS, NOTE THAT WE ALSO HAVE PRIVATE LESSONS AVAILABLE. no underage registrations accepted
1 hr Lesson from 9:30am-10:30am March 11-13 FULL
1 hr Lesson from 12:30pm-1:30pm March 11-13 FULL
|1 hr Lesson Only - For children with a valid pass||$110 + HST|
|1 hr Lesson & 3-Day Lift Ticket||$146+ HST|
$67 + HST
TOTS 3-Day Ski Camp (5-6 years old as of Dec 31, 2018)
10:30am-12:00 pm March 11-13 FULL March14-15 FULL
1:30pm-3:00pm March 11-13 FULL March 14-15 FULL
|1.5 hr Lesson Only - For children with a valid pass||$110 + HST|
|1.5 hr Lesson & 3-Day Lift Ticket||$146 + HST|
|3-Day Rental||$67+ HST|
KIDS Ski or Snowboard 3-Day Camp
(7-14 yrs old as of December 31, 2018)
2 Hr Lesson
9:45am-12pm or 12:30pm-2:45pm
March 11-13 Novice 2 Hr AM Ski Group Full
2 Hr Lesson Only - For children with a valid pass
|2 hr Lesson & 3-Day Lift Ticket||$203 + HST|
|3-Day Rental||$103 + HST|
4 Hr Lesson (9:45am-12pm and 12:30pm-2:45pm)**
March 11-13 Novice 4 Hr Ski Group FULL
|4 hr Lesson Only - For children with a valid pass||$160 + HST|
|4 hr Lesson & 3-Day Lift Ticket||$263 + HST|
|3-Day Rental||$103+ HST|
BOOK YOUR CAMP BEFORE NOV 30, 2018 AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON THE LESSON COMPONENT!
** Lunch Options available on all 4-hour holiday (3-day) camps. Supervision with lunch provided from 12pm-1pm for $55.00 + HST for 3 Day Camp.
8-week Camps: 2019
Programs start Saturday, January 5th, 2019 and Sunday, January 6th, 2019
CAMPS DO NOT RUN THE WEEKEND OF FEB 16th & 17th - Therefore the 8-week camp lift pass is not valid that weekend.
TOTS Ski Camp (3-5 years as of December 31, 2018)
1.5 hr Lesson 1:30pm-3:00pm - Saturday or Sunday 1 Spot left on Saturday
|1.5 hr Lesson Only - For children with a valid pass||$ 259+ HST|
|1.5 hr Lesson & Lift (valid 9-4 on camp day!)||$347 + HST|
|Rentals||$149 + HST|
KIDS Ski & Snowboard Camp 2 hour program
(6-14 years as of December 31, 2018)
2 Hr Lesson (9:45am-12:00pm) - Saturday or Sunday ALL Camps FULL
2 Hr Lesson (12:30pm-2:45pm) - Saturday only ALL Camps FULL
|2 hr Lesson Only - For children with a valid pass
|2 hr Lesson & Lift (valid 9-4 on camp day!)||$465 + HST|
|Rentals (valid 9-4 on camp day!)||$170 + HSt|
KIDS Ski & Snowboard Camp 4 hour program
(6-14 years as of December 31, 2018)
4 Hr Lesson (9:45am-12:00pm and 12:30pm-2:45pm) - SATURDAY ONLY FULL
|4 Hr Lesson||$390 + HST|
|4 hr Lesson Lift (valid 9-4 on camp day!)||$580 + HST|
|Rentals (valid 9-4 on camp day!)||$170 + HST|
Please call 705-789-1773 or 1-800-398-9555 if you need help to register.
CAMP DAY CHECKLIST
Participants have had a good night’s rest and a healthy breakfast.
Warm, dry, waterproof clothing and mittens.
Neck warmer, hat or helmet, and goggles.
Warm, dry socks. An extra pair is always a good idea.
Sunglasses for warm sunny days.
Sunscreen - important even on cloudy days.
Make sure that you, your child and your child’s instructor have agreed on a place to meet when the camp is finished.
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10th; 50% refund to January 1st; 25% refund to February 28th; no refunds will be issued after March 1st.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $10.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
- Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.